Post Counts

header ads

fixed header to your website

Adding a fixed header to your website ?

Before you get that header fixed, here are a few scenarios that will help you decide whether this feature is right for your site. You may want a fixed header if:
  •     Your website pages are relatively long and require a decent amount of scrolling in order to view all the content.
  •     You have several pages, and your ultimate goal is to encourage the website visitors to view them all.
  •     Your website represents a company,an organization or a brand, and you want to strengthen the branding by constantly displaying your logo at the top of users’ screens.
  •     Your header design can stylistically complement any part of the page
(it’s important that a fixed header looks good and feels natural even as your visitors scroll further and further down).

content from 

Web-developer

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Firdst of all I want to saay wonderful blog!
    I had a quick question that I'd like to assk if you do not mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior
    to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts
    in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted juist trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriouusly love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop
    this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to
    create my very own blog and would love too know where you
    got this from or just whjat the thedme is called.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect
from being spammed, all comments will be moderated
by our human moderators.Let's enjoy a happy and meaningful conversation ahead!